Blog Archive

Thursday 11 June 2015


Just a quick update to my followers on what I've been up to lately. After almost a year of attending evening classes with tutor poet and playwright, George Gunn, my contemporary novella, Song of the Eagle, is almost ready for publication. I was inspired by a photograph of my granddaughter and an eagle which I was hoping to use as a cover. Unfortunately I was shot down in flames. Too busy looking, not a good photograph, not enough pixels, were the cry from graphic artists. Anyway, I am attempting to self publish, and by that I mean publish by myself in all aspects including the cover. I am an artist of sorts, but not a graphic artist, so we will see how that goes.

This is a new genre for me and I have enjoyed writing the story, as much, I hope, as you will enjoy reading it.
 
The inspiration for Song of the Eagle                                     Final choice for cover


I have just finished publishing an anthology by Caithness Writers, which can be purchased through amazon. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Beyond-Mist-Anthology-Caithness-Writers-ebook/dp/B00WF7U8AS/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1434014073&sr=1-1&keywords=beyond+the+mist



Anthology.

No comments:

Post a Comment