Blog Archive

Sunday 29 July 2018

My Latest News

Soon July will have ended. How fast this wonderful summer is going! Too hot, too dry is not how you often hear the weather described in Scotland, but this year it certainly has been on everyone's lips.

My garden has flourished. Today we are enjoying some rain, (that is if rain can ever be termed as enjoyable) so here is the latest photo.








So much has happened this summer. I formed my own wee publishing company, Overtheord Publishing, finished my seventh book, Mary Rosie's War, and found an excellent printing company. I've already ordered a second print run, and have had several great reviews.





Read some of the reviews for yourself.

https://amzn.to/2K4TKSP



I have also decided to serialise my contemporary Novella, Song for an Eagle. I will post another chapter every week for you enjoyment.







No comments:

Post a Comment